The outcome far exceeded the expectations of the owners. EpoxyFlex saved Building A from abandonment, stopping leaks and lowering temperatures inside the building by 10°F. The owners saved $17 million by preserving the cannery rather than building a new facility.
over old surfaces
EpoxyFlexTM expands the benefits ofelastomeric roof coatings: Dries brilliant white for high reflectivity; reflects 90% UV / IR spectrum to keep cool air in and reflect heat in the summer while helping to prevent heat loss in the winter; protects and seals roof against leaks, ice, hail, and corrosives.
EpoxyFlexTM (with WeaveFlexTM) is the ideal coating for rolled roofing due to its incredible protective features:
- Protects surfaces from exposure to temperatures -40°F to 400°F.
- Dries brilliant white - reflecting 90% UV / IR spectrum to keep cool air in and reflect heat in the summer, and reducing heat loss in the winter.
- Guards against extreme weather conditions from ice and snow to hail and wind damage.
- Protects roofs from emissions and corrosives.
- Warrantied for ponding water.
EpoxyFlexTM offered an excellent fit for this situation, preventing the need for tearing off the roof through coating the problem areas. In addition, there were numerous penetrations to treat. After prepping with WeaveFlexTM, the roof was coated with 3.5 gallons/square of EpoxyFlex.
EpoxyFlexTM does what no other coating can: protects roofing surfaces that would otherwise have to be torn off and replaced. If the roof system itself is sound, EpoxyFlex can be coated on repaired roof surfaces to provide long-lasting protection from weather, UV / IR rays, heat, cold, corrosives, ponding, and much more. And, with the purchase of a 10-year renewable warranty, that same roof can last literally forever!